Semon COLUMN: TEN THINGS TO DO For two shows Sunday, super folk group End Construction will reunite for "A Show of Support for Stuart Ferguson" at the legendary Club Passim in Cambridge.
What does PASS stand for?
PASS stands for Passim (Latin: throughout)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PASS
We have 370 other meanings of PASS in our Acronym Attic
- Prevent, Acknowledge, Set, Redirect, Reveal
- PACOM ADP Server Site
- Palmetto Assessment of State Standards (South Carolina)
- Parameter Analysis and Storage System
- Parameter Analysis Storage Switch
- Parameterization of Subgrid Scale (meteorology)
- Parent Awareness of Skills Survey
- Parked Aircraft Sentry System
- Partners Assuring Safer Schools
- Passive Aircraft Status System
- Passive Space Surveillance
- Patch Antenna with Switchable Slot
- Pay/Personnel Administrative Support System
- People against Spice Sales (est. 2011)
- People Against Sunday Shopping
- Performance Accountability and Standards System
- Performance Analysis for Surveillance Systems
- Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (Symposium)
- Performance Assessment Support Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karachi -- Four ships carrying containers and chemical were allotted berths on Passim International Containers Terminal and Engro Ropak Terminal on Tuesday.
314 and passim is incorrect for mayy with an empjatic (DIR 1964: 196B ) Studying Alkalesi's work afforded me an opportunity to re-examine the classic textbook yesteryear, John Van Ess's The Spoken Aranic of iraq (Oxford Univ.
2000) The Practice of University History Teaching Manchester: Manchester University Press, passim.
ISBN 91-0-057590-9 NEVER HAVE SO MANY BODY PARTS been named in a collection of poetry: hand passim, mouth repeatedly (and "oral cavity"), eyelid, cheek, foot to nape, finger, back, backbone ("Roils in haycocks of soft / up along the backbone"), skin, breast, collarbone, elbow, teeth, shoulder ("Embrace me in your shoulder"), hip, chest (i.
Musician Mary Gauthier talks about her independent life and the colorful cast of character who form the basis of her new CD, Drag Queens in Limousines Fresh off a standing ovation at the legendary Newport Folk Festival in Rhode Island, Mary Gauthier is relating the tale of the first time she ever performed onstage, at Club Passim on Harvard Square in Cambridge, Mass.
Medical Economics 68(21):80-2,85-8,90-2 passim, Nov.