I think the airlines should consider adopting a passenger service fee that everyone pays, similar to what hotels now have in the form of a resort fee which typically covers telephone, internet, fitness center, etc.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Passenger Service Fee (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Service Education Working Group (US NASA)
- Project Support Environment Working Group
- Pacific Stock Exchange
- Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
- Pacific Select Fund
- Pakistan Science Foundation
- Pakistan Squash Federation
- Panama Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Parti Social Français (French: French Social Party)
- Partnership for Strong Families
- Pastor's Seed Family
- Patrimoine sans Frontieres (French: Heritage without Borders)
- Pay Service File
- Peace Support Force
- Peak Scatter Factor (radiation)
- Pearson Scott Foresman (elementary educational publisher)
- Peat Swamp Forest (conservation)
- Pencak Silat of France
- Pendejos Sin Fronteras (foreign supporters of Hugo Chavez)
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
vbCrLFThe key revenue drivers for airport profitability can be categorised into: Aeronautical revenues: Landing, parking and housing charges, route navigation facilities charges (RNFC), terminal navigational landing charges (TNLC), X-Ray charges and passenger service fee (PSF)vbCrLF Aero-related revenues: Cargo, ground handling, fuel storage, maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) and cateringvbCrLF Non-aeronautical revenues: Adve-rtising, Car Parking, Retail, Office Space and Public AdmissionvbCrLF Real estate revenues: Aviation academy, hotels, convention centres, retail parks, business parks, free trade zones (FTZs), special economic zones (SEZs)vbCrLF User development fee (UDF) Revenue Model: Cash Cows or Stars?
The 30-day advance purchase fares exclude Airport Development Fees, User Development Fees and Passenger Service Fees.
No fare or fuel surcharge will apply to the free ticket, although the Passenger Service Fee and User Development Fee, as charged by airports, will still apply.
4m in landing fees, passenger service fees, rental costs and water and electricity bills according to The Namibian newspaper.