The carrier said that its January consolidated (mainline and express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately 3% versus the same period last year.
What does PRASM stand for?
PRASM stands for Passenger Revenue per Available Seat Mile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pattern Recognition Association of South Africa (International Association for Pattern Recognition)
- Puerto Rico Advertising Specialty Association
- Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority
- Philanthropic Relief, Altruistic Service and Development (Hurleyville, NY)
- Practice, Research and Advancement in South Asian Design and Architecture (UK)
- Power Reliability and Security Council
- Personnel Research Activity, San Diego
- Programa de Recuperação de Áreas e Sectores Deprimidos (Portugal)
- Preferences Regarding Aviation Services and Equipment (survey by Professional Pilot magazine)
- Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group (UK)
- PalmOS Rocket Altitude Simulation Program
- Permissive Recruiter Assistance Support Program (US Marine Corps)
- Puerto Rico Association of School Psychologists
- Penquis Regional Adminstrator Support System
- Paper Radio Allergo Sorbent Technique
- Pace, Rhythm and Timing
- Plysteer Residual Aligning Torque (tire performance factor)
- Poverty Rising Above the Time (song lyric)
- Predicted Range Against Target
- Procurement Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capacity, load factor and passenger revenue per available seat mile are up from the same period last year.
Consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased 1.
Estimates show an increase in passenger revenue per available seat mile of 0.
September 2011 combined consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased from 11.