What does P42 stand for?
P42 stands for Passenger 4,200 (horsepower) (General Electic Genesis series locomotives)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P42
- Photolithographic Pattern Plated Probe
- Postnatal Day 4
- Prevent Polythene - Protect Planet (India; eco-campaign)
- Primary 4 (various schools)
- Product, Price, Promotion and Place (marketing analysis tool)
- Progesterone (hormone)
- Power at 4.0 Millimolar Lactate (testosterone research)
- Propranolol 40 Milligrams
- Polypeptide of 41 Kilodaltons