A rally of the National Party chief Dr Abdul Malik Baloch was underway in Turbat when a cracker blast occurred.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Party Chief
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Communiste (French Communist Party)
- Parti Progressiste-Conservateur du Canada
- Partial Color (publishing)
- Partial Conversion (games)
- Partial Correlation
- Partial Cumulation (exports)
- Participation Certificate (mortgage industry)
- Partido Conservador de Nicaragua (National Conservative Party, Nicaragua)
- Partner Communications (Iowa)
- Pasay City (Philippines)
- Pass Conservative (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Passenger Car (law enforcement)
- Passport Control (checkpoints in the EcoChallenge race)
- Pasteurized Cheese
- Patch Cord
- Paternalistic Condescension (alternative for Politically Correct)
- Path Control
- Patin-Couffin Access Layer
- Patrol Cap (hat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Nagpur: Former Bharatiya Janata Party chief Nitin Gadkari yesterday claimed that a "senior leader" of .
PESHAWAR -- The Awami National Party (ANP) has constituted three committees to oversee the election campaigns of its Party Chief, Asfandyar Wali Khan on NA-7 Charsadda-1.
Shiv Sena party chief Bal Thackeray passed away in Mumbai at 3.
A former party chief in Shanghai, Xi is a princeling and in on good terms with Jiang.
Kaul has reportedly been at odds with Singh ever since the latter beat him to the post of state party chief.
Gu's husband Bo Xilai was communist party chief of Chongqing and a member of the Communist Party's Political Bureau.
Hyderabad, May 30 ( ANI ): Bharathi Reddy, the wife of Kadapa MP and YSR Congress Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy, met him inside the central prison on Wednesday after he was sent to 14 days of judicial custody in connection with the disproportionate assets case.