The groups will use parts per million defective as the main metric.
What does PPMD stand for?
PPMD stands for Parts per Million Defective
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPMD
We have 16 other meanings of PPMD in our Acronym Attic
- Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (Nigeria)
- Play Pixelmon MC (gaming)
- Podling Project Management Committee (Apache Software Foundation)
- Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Cenozoic (geological time scale)
- Processor PCI Mezzanine Card
- Project and Portfolio Management Center (Hewlett-Packard Development Company)
- Pikes Peak Mechanical Contractors Association (Colorado; heating, air conditioning and plumbing contractors)
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (Middletown, PA)
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Marketers Convenience Store Association
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (Fort Lee, NJ; est. 1994)
- Personal Property Management Division
- Polished Plate Meteroid Detector
- Posterior Polymorphous Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Programs and Projects Management Division (USACE)
- Parentheses Powers Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction
- Pretty Please My Dear Aunt Sally (mnemonic for mathematics order of operation: Parentheses Powers Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction)
- Pacific Plate Motion Experiment
- Países Pobres Muy Endeudados
- Parts per Million Equivalent (measurement)
- Pentose Phosphate Metabolizing Enzyme
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, quality levels at SMT Limited must be held to a single digit parts per million defective rate, production lines must be set up in single digit minutes, and response to customers must take one day or less.