Developing Partnerships for Quality The quality improvement teams might be called Partnerships for Quality; these are formed internally between departmental staff and externally with residents, family members, vendors and suppliers.
What does P4Q stand for?
P4Q stands for Partnerships for Quality (training program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pay for Performance (Medicare)
- Pedals for Progress (High Bridge, NJ)
- Photoshop for Photographers
- Platform for Progress
- Players 4 Players (table football association)
- Proactive Network Provider Participation for P2P
- People for Peer to Peer
- Palestinians for Peace and Democracy (San Antonio, TX)
- Partnership for Patient Safety (Chicago, IL)
- Planning for Practice Success (consulting firm)