WFLO has conducted several programs under the umbrella of the USAID Partnerships for Food Industry Development project in conjunction with Louisiana State University and Michigan State University.
What does PFID stand for?
PFID stands for Partnerships for Food Industry Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFID
We have 3 other meanings of PFID in our Acronym Attic
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Private Finance Initiative Company
- Perturbed Free Induction Decay
- Positive Friendly Identification (US DoD)
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education
- Policy Futures in Education (journal)
- Partitioned Fractal Interpolation Function
- Partners For International Friendship (Germany)
- Pension Fund Investment Forum
- People Finder Interchange Format
- Pictet Fixed Income Funds
- Praxis-Forum in FELS