So we actually have now an umbrella program (that) is focusing on environmental public health issues called the Partnerships for Environmental Public Health, which is focusing on environmental justice and health disparities and community-based research, which fall under that very large umbrella.
What does PEPH stand for?
PEPH stands for Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (US NIH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEPH
We have 1 other meaning of PEPH in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Education, Physical Fitness (Long Beach City College; California)
- Polish Environmental Partnership Foundation (Poland)
- Prevention of Environmental Pollution from Agricultural Activity (UK)
- President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- Public Employees Police and Fire Fund
- Pan-European Pensions Group (consortium)
- Planning and Environmental Policy Group (UK)
- Plant Environmental Physiology Group (British Ecological Society and the Society for Experimental Biology; UK)
- Primitive Equation Persian Gulf
- Program on Education Policy and Governance (Harvard University)
- Philadelphia Estate Practitioner Handbook (Philadelphia Bar Association; Philadelphia, PA)
- Post Embolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Promotion of European Passive Houses
- Propylic Ester of P-Hydroxybenzoic Acid
- Patient Experience and Public Involvement
- Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors (est. 1968; Elsevier, BV)
- Postmenopausal Estrogen/Progestin Intervention (female health)
- Private Equity Performance Index (Thomson Financial)
- Processor Equipment Prime Item
- Public Education Public Involvement (community planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, the NIEHS established the Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (PEPH) program to formalize our commitment to outline a coordinated vision for community and academic partnerships.
The NIEHS Division of Extramural Research and Training has issued the first draft of the Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (PEPH) Evaluation Metrics Manual for measuring partnership-building activities.