She has also worked with Broward Partnership for the Homeless and The Starting Place, Inc.
What does PFTH stand for?
PFTH stands for Partnership for the Homeless (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Portable Field Trainer Evaluator
- Post Fielding Training Effectiveness Analysis
- Primary Fallopian Tube Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Pining for the Fjords (Monty Python)
- Play for the Flag (Xbox game)
- Program for the Future
- Project Face to Face (AIDS awareness)
- Propulsion Flight Test Fixture (US NASA)
- Pyrococcus Furiosus Transcription Factor B
- Pre-Filing and Technical Guidance (Large and Mid-Size Busines Division; US IRS)
- Parsons-Fein Training Institute for Psychotherapy and Hypnosis (New York, NY)
- Puradyn Filter Technologies Inc. (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Particle Flow and Tribology Laboratory (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Personal Fitness Training, Ltd. (est. 1991; Wilmette, IL)
- Pages from the Mages (gaming)
- Party for the Masses (German Depeche Mode fan party)
- Pilot File Trade Network (gaming)
- Pulsed Fast Thermal Neutron Analysis
- Parallel File Transfer Protocol
- Posterior Fossa Tension Pneumocephalus
Samples in periodicals archive:
All coats were donated to Peter's Place on West 23rd Street, a shelter managed by the Partnership for the Homeless.
Mary Katzin was appointed director of Peter's Place of the Partnership for the Homeless in New York City.
The church is also one of a handful of 140 churches and synagogues in New York able to provide sleeping space every night to the homeless--ten men from Peter's Place, one of ten drop-in centers affiliated with the Partnership for the Homeless.
Vision Real Estate Group LLC, a well established real estate investment firm and management company, has made a generous donation of furniture valued at over $20,000 to Furnish a Future, a program of The Partnership for the Homeless.