Army to support its Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) Program.
What does PAYS stand for?
PAYS stands for Partnership for Youth Success
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAYS
We have 3 other meanings of PAYS in our Acronym Attic
- Pan-African Youth Movement
- Performing Arts for Youth Organization
- Philippine Action for Youth Offenders (est. 1993)
- Philippine American Youth Organization (San Diego, CA)
- Philippines-Australia Youth Organisation
- Parents and Youth of Gamu (Philippines)
- Positive Activities for Young People (England, UK)
- Policies and Young People in Rural Development (UK)
- Parents and Youth Study (psychological study)
- Parents Association for Youth Sports
- Performing Arts for Youth Society (est. 1971; California)
- Practical Applications for Young Science Journalists
- Portland Area Youth Soccer Association (Portland, ME)
- Pflugerville Area Youth Soccer League (Pflugerville, TX)
- Pay As You Talk (pre-payment mobile phone service)
- Pay As You Throw (trash disposal pricing)
- Punching above Your Weight
- Parque de Atracciones de Zaragoza (amusement park)
- Pavlovskiy Avtobusnyi Zavod, Pavlovo-Na-Oke (Gorkiy Region)
- Peiner Allgemeine Zeitung (German publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jackson, who had previously visited the command as part of a recruiting partnership exchange, said that after seeing USAREC's Partnership for Youth Success program, the United Kingdom had begun working on changing the way it markets its army.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PaYS) PROGRAM Amtrak and the US Army have joined forces to participate in the PaYS program, which provides career opportunities to soldiers upon completion of active duty service.
Army and Rasmussen College will sign an agreement to provide priority hiring status to qualified soldiers participating in the Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) program during a special ceremony at the Rasmussen College Eagan campus.
Army's Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) Program, which guarantees job interviews to qualified soldiers upon completion of their military service.
The company is a member of the Army Reserve's Employee Partnership Initiative, is a supporter of the Army Partnership for Youth Success program and is a past recipient of the Freedom Award, the U.
This Partnership for Youth Success gives new recruits the assurance they will not just have a job waiting for them, but a promising career with a company that values their service to our country.
Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) Matches Military Skills to Job Openings MCLEAN, Va.