In the Partnership for Patient Safety video, "Things You Should Know Before Entering the Hospital," experts recommend that you be sure everyone who is going to be touching you, your food, linens, or anything in your surroundings wash their hands first.
What does p4ps stand for?
p4ps stands for Partnership for Patient Safety (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of p4ps
We have 1 other meaning of p4ps in our Acronym Attic
- Passion for Planting (ministry)
- Pay for Performance (Medicare)
- Pay for Production
- Pedals for Progress (High Bridge, NJ)
- Photoshop for Photographers
- Platform for Progress
- Players 4 Players (table football association)
- Proactive Network Provider Participation for P2P
- People for Peer to Peer
- Palestinians for Peace and Democracy (San Antonio, TX)
- Planning for Practice Success (consulting firm)
- Partnerships for Quality (training program)
- Planning for Real (UK)
- Parents for Science (Canada)
- Partnerships for Schools (UK)
- Piperidine-4-Sulphonate (brain research)
- Packed-4 Single Pulse
- Partners 4 Technology (business directory)
- People for the Planet (website)
- Phones 4U (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Carlson School of Management, and the Partnership for Patient Safety.