The Partnership for New York City announced the selection of 19 senior business executives as David Rockefeller Fellows, including three members of the design and real estate community--Frank Doyle of Jones, Lang LaSalle, Kyle M.
What does PFNYC stand for?
PFNYC stands for Partnership for New York City
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Philippine Food and Nutrition Program (est. 1974)
- Percutaneous Fine Needle Puncture of the Gallbladder
- Probe-Fed Notched Plate Antenna
- Private Forestry North Queensland (Australia)
- Paprika Ferredoxin-NADP(+) Reductase
- Position Fixing Navigation System
- Plate-Forme Nouvelles Technologies (French: Platform Techology; disabled technology; Raymond Poincaré Hospital; Garches, France)
- Product Flow Network Unit
- Pagan Federation North West (UK)
- Prison Families of New York
- Prison Fellowship New Zealand
- Products from New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Paint Flag Offset (marking underground utilities)
- Palustrine Forest (environmental science)
- Paphos, Cyprus - International (Airport Code)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (defect of the heart)
- Perron-Frobenius Operator
- Persistent Felony Offender (various states)
- Persistent Foramen Ovale (cardiology)
- Pinedale Field Office (US DOI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're delighted that the Partnership For New York City has chosen to remain headquartered at One Battery Park Plaza for another decade, reaffirming downtown's prominence as the city's financial center," said Bill Rudin of Rudin Management Company, leasing and managing agent for the building.