CALIFORNIA PARTNERSHIP FOR LONG-TERM CARE For California residents, the California Partnership for Long-Term Care, www.
What does PLTC stand for?
PLTC stands for Partnership for Long-Term Care (health care insurance survey project)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLTC
We have 12 other meanings of PLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Land Trust Association
- Plastic Lumber Trade Association
- Professional Learning Task Account
- ProfiLine Taurus
- Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement
- Protect Lake Travis Association
- Provincial Land Tax Act (Canada)
- Punjab Lawn Tennis Association (India)
- Purple Long Tentacle Anemone
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Air
- Patrol Leader Training Camp
- People Living Through Cancer
- Power Limited Tray Cable
- Print Layout Techniek ciere (Nieuwkoop, The Netherlands)
- Professional Legal Training Course (Canada)
- Pickling Line and Tandem Cold Mill (metallurgical plant)
- Primary Low-Transverse Cesarean Section
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Diesel (Indonesian: Diesel Power Electricity Generator)
- Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (transplant complication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The day care/nursing home linkage is a natural one and a valuable partnership for long-term care providers.
Sponsored in part by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care is the first project of its kind in the country and is designed to allow state residents to avoid impoverishing themselves to meet nursing home and home care costs.