They can also join the Partnership for Food Safety Education, the Washington-based non-profit creator of the Fight Bac
What does PFSE stand for?
PFSE stands for Partnership for Food Safety Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFSE
We have 7 other meanings of PFSE in our Acronym Attic
- Parenting and Family Support Centre (Australia)
- Parents for School Choice
- Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc. (est. 1932)
- Pictures for Sad Children (webcomic)
- Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (est. 1992; Portland, OR)
- Papers on French Seventeenth Century Literature
- Positive Feedback Source Coupled Logic (information engineering)
- Partnership for Supply Chain Management (est. 2005; Arlington, VA)
- Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire
- Parts Failure Service Difficulties Report
- Plan for Social Excellence (est. 1990)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Schizont-Infected Erythrocytes (immunology)
- Profile Selector Enroute
- Provisional Fisheries Surveillance and Enforcement Line (Australia and Indonesia agreement)
- Partnership for Strong Families (Gainesville, FL)
- Private Fuel Storage Facility
- Profile of Female Sexual Function (measuring instrument)
- Providence Foundation of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Parkour Family St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Philippine Flight Simmers Group (flight simulator user group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: In addition to the USDA and NSF, other key sponsors include the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NSF/World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center for Food Safety and the Partnership for Food Safety Education (PFSE).
We helped found the Partnership for Food Safety Education, which brings together consumer groups, federal agencies and industry associations to develop food safety education programs for consumers.
Be Food Safe" was developed by the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service in cooperation with the Partnership for Food Safety Education, FDA, and CDC.
The Partnership for Food Safety Education, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving public health through research-based, actionable consumer food safety education, has announced an expanded Board of Directors and the addition of the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) and the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) as new contributing members.
based Partnership for Food Safety Education revealed that 64% of adults indicated that it is 'very important' to follow safe food handling procedures.