Buchman, PhD, MD and the Partnership for Excellence in Critical Care (PECC).
What does P4E stand for?
P4E stands for Partnership for Excellence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P4E
We have 1 other meaning of P4E in our Acronym Attic
- Page Four Color
- Philosophy for Children (educational movement)
- Press for Conversion (publication; Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade)
- Parcels 4 Delivery (UK)
- Partnership for Diversity (Charles P. Bonini fellowship program; Stanford University)
- Polarized Four-Dot (eyes)
- Pollworkers for Democracy
- Pray 4 Death (gaming clan)
- Provincial Committee for Labor Dispute Resolution
- Partnership for Education
- Pentium 4 Extreme Edition (Intel)
- Partnership for Giving (Merck & Co., Inc.; New Jersey)
- Persona 4 Golden (gaming)
- Philosophy for Global Citizenship (educational initiative)
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase (enzyme)
- Providing for Health (international health initiative)
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase Alpha-1
- Prolyl 4-hydroxylase, beta (polypeptide)
- Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading
- Partnership for Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Partnership for Excellence and Accountability in Teaching.
He is also chairman of the board of the Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education.
FHWA created two new awards for FHWA engineers and their engineering achievements: the Engineering Achievement Award (Award for Engineering Excellence) and the Partnership for Excellence Award.
Project development for the Texas A&M University System Board of Regents, Academy Partnership for Excellence in Education.