The Partnership for Environmental Technology Education, or PETE, connects community and technical colleges with the resources of industry, business, and government to assist in the development of curricula for training environmental health and safety technicians.
What does PETE stand for?
PETE stands for Partnership for Environmental Technology Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PETE
We have 20 other meanings of PETE in our Acronym Attic
- Power Electronic Technology Company (Hong Kong)
- Public Employers' Training Consortium
- Postapneic End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide Pressure
- PsCO2 Electrode to End Tidal CO2
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Container Recycling Europe
- Percentage Exit Thickness Dose
- Petrographic Data Log (oil exploration)
- Post-Irradiation Examination Technology Development
- Pulse Electro Thermal De-Icing
- Pharmacokinetic Estimation for Therapeutic Dosage Regimens
- Petersburg National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Petroleum Engineering (university department)
- Police, Eminent Domain, Taxes and Escheat (government powers)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Portable Expression Template Engine
- Priority End To End
- Panasonic Eco Technology Center (Japan)
- Philippine Electronics and Telecommunications Federation (Philippines)
- Plasma Enhanced Tetraethylorthosilicate
- Performance Evaluation Tests for Environmental Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE), a network of community college, college and four-year university environmental science instructors, was a cosponsor.
The grant will be administered by Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) on behalf of the MOU partners.
Beginning with this issue, and continuing at least through the September 1997 issue, the Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) will present material from the U.