This Emergency Project Paper (EPP) details a Global Partnership for Education Fund (GPEF) grant in the amount of US$76.
What does P4E stand for?
P4E stands for Partnership for Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P4E
We have 1 other meaning of P4E in our Acronym Attic
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (video game)
- Page Four Color
- Philosophy for Children (educational movement)
- Press for Conversion (publication; Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade)
- Parcels 4 Delivery (UK)
- Partnership for Diversity (Charles P. Bonini fellowship program; Stanford University)
- Polarized Four-Dot (eyes)
- Pollworkers for Democracy
- Pray 4 Death (gaming clan)
- Provincial Committee for Labor Dispute Resolution
- Partnership for Excellence
- Pentium 4 Extreme Edition (Intel)
- Partnership for Giving (Merck & Co., Inc.; New Jersey)
- Persona 4 Golden (gaming)
- Philosophy for Global Citizenship (educational initiative)
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase (enzyme)
- Providing for Health (international health initiative)
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase Alpha-1
- Prolyl 4-hydroxylase, beta (polypeptide)
- Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IDB contribution adds resources to an existing tuition waiver program, which is co-financed by the government of Haiti, the Caribbean Development Bank, CIDA, the Global Partnership for Education, and the World Bank.
He pointed out that the Education Ministry had agreed with the German Bank for Reconstruction to add $ 17 million to the grant provided by the Bank to Yemen, in addition to the support to be provided by the Global Partnership for Education by about $ 82 million.
He is currently a trustee for The Civic Development Corporation of Ashtabula County and a board member for Partnership for Education in Ashtabula County (P.
He is currently a trustee for the Civic Development Corporation of Ashtabula County and a board member of Partnership for Education in Ashtabula County.
Jo Knight, of the local Partnership for Education, Training and Employment, said: "The purpose of the day is to promote employment and training opportunities in the Howdon area.