The Storage Resource Broker is a system developed by the San Diego Supercomputer Center as part of their research engagement with the National Science Foundation National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure (http://www.
What does PACI stand for?
PACI stands for Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PACI
We have 41 other meanings of PACI in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Headquarters, Pearl Harbor (US Navy)
- Point Area Chemical Effects Model
- Program Advisory Committee on the Human Genome
- The Provincial Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Palo Alto County Health System
- Pedro Albizu Campos High School (Chicago, IL)
- Philadelphia Area Center for the History of Science (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Association of County Human Services Administrators
- Partial Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Partnering Against Corruption Initiative
- Pathology Associates of Central Illinois, Ltd (Decatur, IL)
- Payload/Attitude Control Interface
- Political Activity Compliance Initiative (US IRS)
- Port Arthur Collegiate Institute (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Public Authority for Civil Information (Kuwait)
- Public Authority for Craft Industries (Oman)
- Performance Accountability and Customer Information Agency (US DOL)
- Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research
- Patient Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (questionnaire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scientific Supercomputing Center of University Karlsruhe, the Southern Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructures in Southern Italy, and the University of Kentucky are just a few examples of early HP SFS adopters.
org); the Education, Outreach, and Training Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure (EOT-PACI, www.
NSF also supports the National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure (NPACI), led by the San Diego Supercomputer Center.