A NEW AD campaign from the Partnership for a Drug-Free America announces that "drug addiction is a disease.
What does PDFA stand for?
PDFA stands for Partnership for A Drug-Free America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDFA
We have 7 other meanings of PDFA in our Acronym Attic
- Program Data File
- Program Data Form
- Program Development Facility
- Programmable Data Format
- Pseudo Derivative Feedback
- Publico Decreto Fecerunt (Latin: Made by Public Decree, epigraphy)
- Pulse Density Function
- Pro Deo et Fratribus - Famiglia Di Maria Association
- Portable Document Format Archive
- Portable Data File 417 (barcode format)
- Partnership for Drug-policy Facts and Alternatives
- Paul Davis Fencing Academy (UK)
- Pennsylvania Deer Farmers Association
- Pensacola Dog Fanciers Association, Inc. (Milton, FL, USA)
- Performance-Driven Facial Animation
- Praseodymium Doped Fiber Amplifier
- Portadown Defenders Flute Band (UK)
- Painted Desert Fur Con (Arizona)
- Participatory Development Foundation Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Peninsula Dog Fanciers Club (Silverdale, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DANGERS OF DOPING Shockingly, a recent stud), by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America revealed teen abuse of prescription and over-the-counter drugs is just as high or higher than abuse of street drugs.
Last year alone," asserted a series of Partnership for a Drug-Free America ads in 1991, "America's businesses lost more than $60 billion to drugs.