In fact, it was during one such challenge that Bone Crusher and his partners in rhyme, Bizar and Baby B caught the eyes and ears of Atlanta entertainment attorney Vince Phillips.
What does PIR stand for?
PIR stands for Partners in Rhyme (music)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIR
We have 188 other meanings of PIR in our Acronym Attic
- Packaging Impact Quick Evaluation Tool
- Pacific International Quilt Festival
- Performance Improvement Quality Improvement (Ararat Nursing; quality care assessment and achievement system)
- Personal Injury and Quantum Reports (insurance; UK)
- Pacific Islands Regiment
- Paducah International Raceway (Kentucky; est. 1972)
- Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Parents In Room (chat)
- Partners in Injury Reduction (Alberta, Canada)
- Partners in Reading (education)
- Pass In Review (military)
- Passive Infrared
- Patient Information Reconciliation (medical workflow)
- Payment Information Repository (US Department of the Treasury)
- Peak Information Rate (frame relay)
- Pediatrics in Review (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Perception Is Reality
- Perhentian Island Resort (Malaysia)
- Periodic Inspection Report (electrical report; UK)
- Periodic Intelligence Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
To provide the highest level of professional digital sound, DeltaPoint teamed with Partners in Rhyme, of Los Angeles, CA.