They are: Michael Bakerman, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE, FACC, is the associate medical director of Partners Community Healthcare, Inc.
What does PCHI stand for?
PCHI stands for Partners Community Healthcare, Inc. (est. 1994)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCHI
We have 4 other meanings of PCHI in our Acronym Attic
- Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger
- Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association (Amarillo, TX)
- Pottawatomie County Home Educators Association (Meeker, OK)
- Physical Chemsitry
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- Preserve Croatian Heritage Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Prince County Hospital Foundation (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Premier Community HealthCare Group (family and community health center)
- Price Change
- Permanent Childhood Hearing Impairment
- Permanent Congenital Hearing Impairment
- Philippine Chamber of Handicraft Industries
- Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial
- Protection of Children Involved in Prostitution Act (Canada)
- Philadelphia Campaign for Housing Justice
- Pacific Coast Hockey League
- Peoples Choice Home Loan (various locations)
- Permanent Congenital Hearing Loss (infants)
- Professional Canadian Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to being the largest multi-specialty group practice in the greater New Bedford area, Hawthorn Medical is also an affiliate of Partners Community Healthcare, Inc.
Initially formed in 1994, the Partners HealthCare network includes: * Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), * Brigham and Women's Hospital, * North Shore Medical Center (NSMC), * Faulkner Hospital, * Newton-Wellesley Hospital, * Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, * McLeans Hospital, and * Partners Community Healthcare, Inc.
We're focused on expanding the use of EMRs in our ambulatory practices because of the value they provide in enabling quality of care and patient safety," said Cindy Bero, CIO for Partners Community HealthCare, Inc.
Partners HealthCare System member hospitals include Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Massachusetts General Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, The North Shore Medical Center, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and the community-based doctors and hospitals of Partners Community HealthCare, Inc.
PHCS), a nonprofit organization that includes acute care hospitals Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's/Faulkner Hospitals, The North Shore Medical Center, and specialty hospitals McLean Hospital and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, as well as Dana-Farber/Partners CancerCare, and the community-based doctors and hospitals of Partners Community HealthCare, Inc.
Although improving, Partner's margins in its physician network, Partners Community HealthCare, Inc.
CEO of PersonalCare Community Physicians, a 200 physician multi-specialty independent physician organization (IPO) affiliated with Partners Community HealthCare, Inc.