[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Initiatives and projects Arthur Wasunna, a young Kenyan who is project manager in the Partnering Against Corruption Initiative, told me this was a private sector-based anti-corruption movement.
What does PACI stand for?
PACI stands for Partnering Against Corruption Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACI
We have 41 other meanings of PACI in our Acronym Attic
- Port Arthur Community Health Clinic
- Pacific Headquarters, Pearl Harbor (US Navy)
- Point Area Chemical Effects Model
- Program Advisory Committee on the Human Genome
- The Provincial Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Palo Alto County Health System
- Pedro Albizu Campos High School (Chicago, IL)
- Philadelphia Area Center for the History of Science (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Association of County Human Services Administrators
- Partial Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
- Pathology Associates of Central Illinois, Ltd (Decatur, IL)
- Payload/Attitude Control Interface
- Political Activity Compliance Initiative (US IRS)
- Port Arthur Collegiate Institute (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Public Authority for Civil Information (Kuwait)
- Public Authority for Craft Industries (Oman)
- Performance Accountability and Customer Information Agency (US DOL)
- Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other programmes that Agility have worked closely with the WEF on include the Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI); a campaign that commits signatories to having a zero-tolerance policy towards bribery and to formulating and implementing anti-corruption systems.