What does P2P stand for?
P2P stands for Partner to Partner (networking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2P
We have 30 other meanings of P2P in our Acronym Attic
- Performance, Planning and Monitoring System (network management)
- Pleased to Meet You
- Philly2Night (website)
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of NBC and Extended Operations On Crew Program
- Person to Organization
- Plastic 2 Oil (waste conversion)
- Pyranose 2-Oxidase
- Phosphorus Pentoxide (chemistry)
- Proactive Preemptive Operations Group (also seen as PPOG)