Il volume si articola in quattro sezioni: la prima, Politics, Nationalism and Collective Memory, inquadra sotto un profilo storico l'attivita intellettuale di Levi, partendo dal bel lissimo contributo di Stanislao Pugliese, "Primo Levi's Politics: Giustizia e Liberta, the Partito d'Azione, and 'Jewish' Anti-Fascism" (17-29) che punta il dito sulla rimozione ("erasure," 18) del pensiero politico dello scrittore da parte della critica letteraria statunitense.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Downlink Assignment (GPRS)
- Painting and Decorating Association (Warwickshire, UK)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia
- Parameter Data Area
- Parental Discretion Advised
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
- Payday Advance Loan
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
Samples in periodicals archive:
I understood the other four - or some of them - were also members of the Partito d'Azione.
David Ward delineates the autonomous approach theorized by Levi and initially adopted by the Partito d'azione after the war: It was to replace the monolithic national state, which had reached its apotheosis with fascism, that the Action Party elaborated its policy on local government.