Partidul Democrat [Democrat Party] (70), which adopted in 2005 the popular doctrine (71), considered the principle of subsidiarity as necessary to obtain an efficient, humane and solidary market economy, modern and performant public services, extended, active and with a good orientation social protection, doubled by an independent, accessible and a secure justice (72).
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Partidul Democrat (Democratic Party, Romania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Paper Dispenser (various companies)
- Parallels Desktop (software)
- Parameter Data
- Parkinson's Disease
- Partia Demokratike e Shqipërisë (Democratic Party of Albania)
- Partia e Drejtësisë (Justice Party, Kosovo)
- Partial Despreading
- Partial Discharge
- Partially Depleted
- Participatory Design