Increasingly, Concertacion members are gravitating into two rival camps, with the more centrist Partido Socialista (PS) and Partido Democrata Cristiano (DC) on one side and the "progressive" PPD and Partido Radical Social Democrata (PRSD)--which are keen to improve relations with the Partido Comunista de Chile (PCCh) and other left-wing fringe groups--on the other (NotiSur, May 4, 2012).
What does PRSD stand for?
PRSD stands for Partido Radical Social Democrata (Radical Social Democratic Party, Chile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRSD
We have 27 other meanings of PRSD in our Acronym Attic
- PACAF (Pacific Air Forces) Regional Support Center (US Air Force)
- Partido Reformista Social Cristiano (Spanish: Social Christian Reformist Party)
- Pine Rivers Shire Council (Australian Society of Archivists, Inc; Strathpine, Queensland, Australia)
- Post-Removal Site Control
- Poverty Reduction Sector Credit
- Program Resources Steering Council
- Progress Rail Services Corp. (Caterpillar subsidiary)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator
- Pacific Regional Science Conference Organization
- Philadelphia Reserve Supply Company (Croydon, PA)
- Peace River School Division (Canada)
- Pearl River School District (New York State)
- Pentucket Regional School District (Massachusetts)
- Pine-Richland School District (Gibsonia, PA)
- Power Reactant Storage and Distribution
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service Director (Chicago, IL)
- Puerto Rico Storage & Distribution, Inc.
- Pug Rescue of San Diego County (California)
- Power Reactant Storage and Distribution System
- Planx Regionaux Sante Environnement (Regional Environmental Health; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So in 1991, Domper, then 30, went to Cuba along with another Chilean friend, Alejandro Sule, son of the deceased leader of Chile's Partido Radical Social Democrata.
The center-left coalition ties together the PS, PPD, Partido Democrata Cristiano (DC), and Partido Radical Social Democrata (PRSD).
Frei represents the governing center-left Concertacion coalition, which ties together the DC, the Partido por la Democracia (PPD), Partido Socialista (PS), and Partido Radical Social Democrata (PRSD).
The center-left Concertacion, which has controlled the presidency since Chile returned to democracy in 1990, ties together Frei's Partido Democrata Cristiano (DC), the PS, the Partido por la Democracia (PPD), and the Partido Radical Social Democrata (PRSD).
The coalition comprises the Partido Democrata Cristiano (PDC), the Partido Socialista (PS); the Partido por la Democracia (PPD); and the Partido Radical Social Democrata (PRSD).