A particle-enhanced turbidimetric inhibition immunoassay (PETINIA) was thus developed for the measurement of gentamicin on the Dimension[R] clinical chemistry system.
What does PETINIA stand for?
PETINIA stands for Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Inhibition Immunoassay
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pre-Ecdysis-Triggering Hormone
- Programa para el Tratamiento de Hemopatías Malignas
- Professional Education and Training in Human Services (UK)
- Penambangan Emas tanpa Izin (Indonesian: Gold Mining without Permit)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Insects
- Perpetual Testing Initiative (gaming software)
- Pinnacle Environmental Technologies, Inc. (Canada)
- Post Eligibility Treatment of Income
- Profiling Educational Technology Integration (State Educational Technology Directors Association; various locations)
- Program for Eradication of Child Labor (Brazil)
- Positron-Emitting Tracer Imaging System
- Pathfinder Towards the European Topographic Information Template
- Petrofac ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership/Option Plan) Trustees Limited (UK)
- Prevention Education Team Manager (US FEMA)
- Principles of European Tort Law
- Processing and Environmental Technology Laboratory (Sandia National Laboratories; New Mexico)
- Processing Engineering & Technologies Laboratory
- Petrophysical Evaluation Log (oil exploration)
- Paleocene Eocene Thermal Maximum
- Physical Education and Tourism Management (academic department; Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A particle-enhanced turbidimetric inhibition immunoassay (PETINIA) for phenytoin on the Dimension[R] Clinical Chemistry System [Abstract].