Granulometry provides a measurement of particle size distribution which is needed to assess the possible health effects resulting from inhalation of airborne particles in the workplace.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Particle Size Distribution
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- (Adobe) Photoshop Data file (Extension)
- Pacific Southwest District (Irvine, CA)
- Package Solution Definition
- Packet Switch Design
- Page Setup Dialog (Windows programming)
- Palisades School District (Kintnersville, Pennsylvania)
- Parkway School District (Missouri)
- Parti Social Démocrate (Social Democratic Party, Cape Verde)
- Parti Social Démocratique (French: Social Democratic Party)
- Partia Socialdemokrate (Social Democratic Party, Albania)
- Partido Social Democrata (Portuguese: Social Democratic Party)
- Partido Social Democrãtico (Portugese: Social Democratic Party, Cape Verde)
- Partido Socialista Democrático (Social Democratic Party, Brazil)
- Partido Solidaridad Democratica (Spanish: Democratic Solidarity Party)
- Partidului Social Democrat (Romanian)
- Pascagoula School District (Mississippi)
- Passive Sampling Device(s)
- Passive Solar Design (buildings)
- Pattern Standard Deviation (glaucoma testing)
- Pawtucket School Department (Pawtucket, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Different grades of calcium carbonate pigments of different particle size distribution and optics were used for coating applications on base papers.
has been granted a patent for a composition comprised of kaolin having a particle size distribution such that at least 90% of the kaolin has a particle size of less than approximately 1 [micro]m and a median particle size (d50) ranging from 0.
Scientists in Scotland wanted to evaluate the relationship between the rheological and textural properties of dark chocolate systems as influenced by the particle size distribution of their inherent solids and composition under processing conditions.
As material travels from the center to the periphery of the discs at high speed, it passes through a "treacherous path" of five intermeshing rows of rotating and stationary pins, with the desired tight particle size distribution obtained by controlling the rotor speed.
Particle size distribution is optimized to ensure superior viscosity, mixing, and processing characteristics.
Its narrow particle size distribution makes its way into wrinkles to lift skin.
Disperser operation was characterized using the specific energy and specific edge load (SEL) while dispersion efficiency was measured using the ink particle size distribution and the equivalent black area (EBA) of sheets made from treated pulp.