Livestock keepers, particularly in the low rainfall areas, can adopt a system of participatory natural resource management to preserve common property resources for indigenous livestock breeds which are dependent on these resources and well adapted to harsh climate.
What does PNRM stand for?
PNRM stands for Participatory Natural Resource Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNRM
We have 2 other meanings of PNRM in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (Vancouver, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Research Foundation
- Permanent National Research Function (socio-religous studies)
- Project Number Request Form
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest Research Institute
- Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: National Library of Indonesia)
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
- Prenatal Re-Imprinting
- Primary Nonrefluxing Megaureter
- Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library (University of Washington)
- Participatory Natural Resource Management Programme (Palestine)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Office (Humane Society of the United States; Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Naval Reactors Office
- Palm Name Resolution Protocol
- Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat
- Patient Navigator Research Program
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol
- pentanucleotide repeat polymorphism (biology, genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract This paper presents a conceptual framework for distinguishing whether participatory natural resource management (NRM) leads to resource capture or the democratic governance of natural resources.