What does PDGG stand for?
PDGG stands for Participatory Development and Good Governance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-B
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor and its Receptor
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor Alpha
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor, Beta Polypeptide
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor C
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor D
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor Alpha (polypeptide)
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor, Beta
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor-Like (Antibodies)
- Persatuan Dokter Gigi Indonesia
- PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
- Planned Development-General Industry (zoning; Loudon, VA)
- Platelet Derived Growth Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Printing and Digital Graphic Imaging Technology (Ferris State University; Big Rapids, MI)
- Peabody Developmental Gross Motor Scale
- Packet Data Gateway Node
- Paradigm Oil & Gas, Inc. (also seen as POGI; Texas)
- Parallel Distributed Genetic Programming
- Pilbara Division of General Practice (Australia)