Generally, water-soluble P fertilisers such as triple and single superphosphate (SSP) arc at least as, or more, expensive per unit P than slowly soluble P fertilisers such as reactive phosphate rock (RPR) or partially acidulated phosphate rock (PAPR).
What does PAPR stand for?
PAPR stands for Partially Acidulated Phosphate Rock
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAPR
We have 12 other meanings of PAPR in our Acronym Attic
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein (human reproduction)
- Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures (National Science Foundation)
- Pulmonary Artery Perfusion Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pulmonary Artery Pulse Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A
- Philadelphia Area Paintball Players Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A
- Primordial Anisotropy Polarization Pathfinder Array (astrophysics)
- Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Powered Paragliding (recreational club)
- Peak-to-Average Power Ratio
- Persuasion Architecture in Press Releases (Future Now, Inc.)
- Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference
- Polish Academy of Public Relations (Warsaw, Poland)
- Power Architecture Platform Reference
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- Product Assurance Program Representative
- Press and Publications Regulatory Authority (Pakistan)
- Palo Alto Parks and Recreation Commission (California)
- Prince Albert Pistol and Rifle Club (est. 1955; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agronomic value of unacidilated and partially acidulated phosphate rocks indigenous to the tropics.