When the Los Angeles Dodgers hired three-time All Star pitcher Jason Schmidt in late 2006 they were aware that the 33-year old right hander had a partial rotator cuff tear in his pitching shoulder.
What does PRCT stand for?
PRCT stands for Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRCT
We have 8 other meanings of PRCT in our Acronym Attic
- Pseudorandom Chip Stream
- Senior Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Pigeon River Country State Forest (Michigan)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Pacific Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (created 1992)
- Poor Rural Communities Support Services Project (Guyana)
- Pittsburgh Regional Center for Science Teachers (Pennsylvania)
- Papillary Renal Cell Tumor
- Parachute Regimental Combat Team (US Army)
- Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial (medicine)
- Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
- Pickaway Ross Career and Technology Center (Chillicothe, OH)
- Partner Reinsurance Company of the US (Greenwich, CT)
- Payload Rack Checkout Unit (US NASA)
- Policing and Reducing Crime Unit (UK)
- Polish Roman Catholic Union (now PRCUA of America)
- Powell River Credit Union (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Prolonged Respiratory Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bencardino and colleagues (24) found that SLAP lesions were associated with partial rotator cuff tears in 42% of patients, frayed or lax inferior glenohumeral ligaments in 26%, Bankart lesions in 16%, Hill-Sachs lesions in 16%, chondral lesions in 16%, loose bodies in 10%, complete rotator cuff tears in 5%, and posterior labral tears in 5%.