Single-agent chemotherapy with imatinib mesylate produces a sustained partial response in more than half of patients with far-advanced, bulky, GI stromal tumors, said Dr.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Partial Response
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Park Ridge
- Parks and Recreation
- Parma, Emilia (Italian province)
- Part Request
- Parti Républicaine (French: Republican Party)
- Parti Republikan (Republican Party; political party, Albania)
- Partial (METAR descriptor)
- Partial Reconfiguration
- Partial Remission (oncology)
- Partial Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-five experienced a complete response, and 11 had a partial response.