CONCLUSION This paper presents a simple framework for development of applications employing partial reconfiguration of FPGA.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Partial Reconfiguration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Paraná (Brazilian state)
- Parental Responsibility (Children Act 1989; UK)
- Park Ridge
- Parks and Recreation
- Parma, Emilia (Italian province)
- Part Request
- Parti Républicaine (French: Republican Party)
- Parti Republikan (Republican Party; political party, Albania)
- Partial (METAR descriptor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the industry's first SDR kit to support partial reconfiguration and SCA-enabled System-on-Chip (SoC).