A partial correlation matrix table also can be generated.
What does PARCOR stand for?
PARCOR stands for Partial Correlation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Property Assessment Reporting to Centralize and Evaluate Liability
- Partial Clover (as opposed to a rotary)
- Pak Arab Refining Company
- Parallel Computing (Conference)
- Portland Advanced Research Company (Portland, OR)
- Professional Arson Cooperative of Florida
- Public Administration Reform Coordinator's Office (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Pan Afrikan Reparations Coalition of Europe
- Peacetime Airborne Reconnaissance Program
- Parallel Computing Solution of the Simulation of Waste Disposal Problems
- Paleoenvironmental Arctic Science (US NOAA)
- Parking and Revenue Control System
- Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System
- Portable Autonomous Report Collection System (radar)
- Primary Atomic Reference Clock in Space
- Provincial Association of Resort Communities of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Purdue Advanced Reactor Core Simulator
- Parks and Recreations Department
- Parts Application Reliability Data
- People's Association for Rural Development (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These coefficients were first calculated for the complete sample and then by sequentially estimating the partial correlation controlling for the other three variables.
Adjusting age, sex and smoking, assessment of partial correlation analysis showed a positive, moderately powerful and significant association between CRP levels and the severity and diffusion scores of the coronary lesions (r=0.
In addition to fitting models with a dichotomous exposure variable, we calculated partial correlation coefficients for all sperm outcomes and the selected groupings of DBPs as continuous variables adjusted for paternal age, days abstaining, and education.