One child had Dravet's syndrome, and one child had partial complex seizures.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Partial Complex Seizure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Collegiate School (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Pacific Crest Securities (Portland, OR)
- Packet Check Sequence
- Packet Construction Set (computer protocols)
- Paco Catholic School (Paco, Manila, Philippines)
- Panama Canal Surcharge
- Park Century School (est. 1968; Culver City, CA)
- Park City Solutions (software; various locations)
- Parkview Center School (Roseville, MN)
- Parti Chrétien-Social (French: Christian Social Party, Luxembourg)
- Partners for Clean Streams (Perrysburg, OH)
- Partnership Control System
- Passive Containment System
- Password Connection Security (Microcom)
- Pastoral Care of the Sick
- Patchable Control Store
- Pateros Catholic School (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Pathology Clinical Services (University of Texas Medical Branch)
- Patient Care Services (various locations)
- Patient Care System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neurocysticercosis patients were, however, more likely to have focal motor or partial complex seizures than those without neurocysticercosis (RR 2.
Katie's seizures mainly take the form of atypical absence seizures but she also experiences partial complex seizures (see "First Aid for Seizures").
During a partial complex seizure, distracting the patient (eg, handing the patient a pillow or newspaper) may help.
MANY AND MIXED Nicholas has generalized seizures (though he does not lose consciousness), partial complex seizures that can last three to four hours, and petit mal seizures.