DIAGNOSIS Parry-Romberg syndrome (progressive facial hemiatrophy) DISCUSSION Parry-Romberg syndrome, also known as progressive facial hemiatrophy, was first described by Parry in 1825 and Romberg in 1846.
What does PRS stand for?
PRS stands for Parry-Romberg Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRS
We have 401 other meanings of PRS in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Routing Switch (IBM)
- Pairs (shoe industry)
- Pakistani Rupee (national currency)
- Pallet Repair Systems, Inc
- Panoz Racing School
- Parakeet Response Syndrome
- Parallel-Resonance Screen
- Paranormal Research Society (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Parcel Return Service (USPS)
- Parent Rating Scale
- Parti Radical Socialiste (French: Radical Socialist Party)
- Partial-Response Signaling
- Partially Reflecting Surface
- Partido da Renovação Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party; Angola)
- Partido de La Revolución Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
- Partido para a Renovaçao Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party, Guinea-Bissau)
- Partnership (IRB)
- Passenger Reservation System (Indian Railways)
- Passive Radar Surveillance
- Passive Refrigeration System (transport of perishable agricultural products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allison, 43, was believed to be Wales' only sufferer of Parry-Romberg Syndrome.
The mumof-three, pictured, from Treharris battled against a rare flesh-eating disease - Parry-Romberg Syndrome - for 23 years before receiving pioneering treatment in Australia.
 Differentiation from a Parry-Romberg syndrome can be difficult in this setting.