Abstract Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) is characterized by the triad of intravascular hemolysis, venous thrombosis, and cytopenia.
What does PNH stand for?
PNH stands for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PNH
We have 39 other meanings of PNH in our Acronym Attic
- Papua New Guinea Tourism Industry Association
- Papua New Guinea Tourism Promotion Authority
- Portland Natural Gas Transmission System (Maine)
- Papua New Guinea Trade Union Congress
- Persistent Nongonococcal Urethritis (sexually transmitted disease)
- Psychiatric and Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit (Massachusetts General Hospital; Harvard Medical School)
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles
- Pan Head
- Parelli Natural Horsemanship
- Peace and Harmony (European gaming guild)
- Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (neurology)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Pochentong (Airport Code)
- Province of Noord-Holland (Netherlands)
- Permeability Coefficients for NH3 (Ammonia)
- Pakistan National Heart Association
- Penn National Homeowners Association
- Pennsylvania Natural Horsemanship Association
- Philippine National Health Accounts
- Physicians National Housestaff Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria is a rare myelodysplastic, hematopoietic stem cell disorder.
has announced that the Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) adopted a positive opinion recommending marketing authorization for Soliris (eculizumab) for the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).
Cheshire, CT, announced the FDA and the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products have granted the company orphan drug status for its investigative compound eculizumab for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), an acquired genetic disorder.