LORD Taylor of Holbeach is to replace Lord Henley has Defra's Parliamentary Under Secretary of State.
What does PUSS stand for?
PUSS stands for Parliamentary Under Secretary (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of PUSS in our Acronym Attic
- Provena United Samaritans Medical Center (Illinois)
- Publications of the United States Naval Observatory
- Philippine United Students Organization (Truckee Meadows Community Reno, NV)
- Pre-Health Undergraduate Student Organization (University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA)
- Purdue University Science Olympiad
- Perceived Unique Selling Proposition
- Primary Universal Service Provider (Australia)
- Training Facilities in the Centre for Research, Science and Technology
- Pesticide Usage Survey Report (UK)
- Professional Universities Syndicated Research Educational Program
- Petroleum Underground Storage Tank
- Pontificia Università San Tommaso d'Aquino (Italian: St. Thomas Aquinas Pontifical University; Rome, Italy)
- Princeton University Sailing Team
- Public Understanding of Science and Technology (various locations)
- Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (North Korea)
- Panjab University Students' Union
- Put Up or Shut Up
- Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Paragraph Understanding Test (Australia)
- Parameterized Unit Test (software engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: London, Rabi Al-Akhir 11, 1432, March 16, 2011, SPA-- The Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office Alistair Burt met here on Tuesday with a delegation of Saudi-British Parliamentary Friendship Committee of Majlis Al-Shura headed by the Committee&'s.
THE chief executive of the Royal College of Nursing and the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Health will be visiting nursing students at Teesside University on Friday.
Mr Jones, Labour MP for Durham North and a former Newcastle councillor, becomes Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Ministry of Defence.
Baroness Kay Andrews, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, named the two parks in a record list of 538 Green Flag Award winners - the national standard for parks and green spaces.
Lord Philip Hunt, 57, who takes up his post tomorrow, was formerly parliamentary under secretary at the Department of Work and Pensions.
Baroness Ashton, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Constitutional Affairs