Dempsey is the driving force behind the UK's Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Waste Group and, if you'll excuse the pun, he has more down-to-earth plans for CIMA's members than that.
What does PSWG stand for?
PSWG stands for Parliamentary Sustainable Waste Group (London, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSWG
We have 35 other meanings of PSWG in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society
- Pulsed Short-Wave Diathermy (injury treatment)
- Pangasinan Social Welfare Development Office (Pangasinan, Philippines)
- Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (Provincial Government of Bataan; Balanga City, Philippines)
- Pacific Symphonic Wind Ensemble (Canada)
- Primary Schools Wind Ensemble (est. 1987; Australia)
- Program Store Write Enable (flash memory)
- Prolate Spheroidal Wave Function
- Panel Standardization Working Group
- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
- Payload Safety Working Group (aerospace)
- Personnel Security Working Group
- Pre-Sessional Working Group (UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women)
- Product Safety Working Group
- Project Star Wars Galaxies
- Puget Sound Wine Growers (Lopez Island, WA)
- Passive Solar Water Heating
- Psychological Science in the Workplace InfoNet
- Personal Support Worker
- Plasma Shock Wave Lithotripsy (gastroenterology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Sir John Harman, chairman of the agency, told the Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Waste Group last week that a lack of general public awareness and acceptance of the reasons for the new rules could fuel an increase in fly-tipping.