I'm also listening to a lot of real funky stuff like Parliament Funkadelic and The Brothers Johnson.
What does PFUNK stand for?
PFUNK stands for Parliament Funkadelic (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Private Finance Unit (UK)
- Probability of Frame Unavailability
- Programmable Function Unit
- Proto-Fenno-Ugric (linguistics)
- Proto-Flight Unit
- Pyrococcus Furiosus
- Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows (song)
- Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists
- Polska Fundacja Upowszechniania Nauki (Polish: Polish Foundation for Science Advancement)
- Program for Understanding Neurological Diseases
- Public Facing Unsupported News Server
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Practical Formatting Using XSLFO (Extensible Stylesheet Language Format Objects) (book)
- People from Venus (band)
- Personal Flying Vehicle
- Petanque Federatie Vlaanderen (Dutch: Petanque Federation of Flanders; Flanders, Netherlands)
- Positive Fusional Vergence
- Private Family Visit (Canadian penal system)
- Production Flowline Valve
- Prototypic Foamy Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Parliament Funkadelic All-Stars and some of their funky friends will lay down the sweaty funk for this rare chance to see some raw, unadulterated and smoldering grooves up close and personal.
He also caught the eye of music giant Barry Fey, becoming senior vice president of Feyline Productions, working with such artists as the Rolling Stones, The Who, Parliament Funkadelics and Willie Nelson.