The Palladium in Worcester typically quiets down in the summer months, though this year has some knockouts with Rilo Kiley on May 31, Deathlok on June 24, Less Than Jake and Goldfinger on June 25, the Summer Slaughter metal blowout with Black Dahlia Murder, Kataklysm and others on June 27, George Clinton and Parliament/Funkadelic on July 12, the Cavalera Conspiracy reuniting Sepultura's Max and Igor Cavalera on July 13, Rancid on Aug.
What does P-FUNK stand for?
P-FUNK stands for Parliament/Funkadelic (1970's funk group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Procurement Form
- Placement Finite State Automata
- Prioritized Fixed Spreading Gain
- Projection Gas Immersion Laser Doping (semiconductors)
- Prioritized Generalized Multi-Code
- Primary Generalized Tonic/Clonic (epileptic seizure)
- Prioritized Generalized Variable Spreading Gain
- Hepatocytes with Highly Damaged DNA
- Parachute Hour
- Persistently Infected with Border Disease Virus
- Positive - Intrinsic - Negative (semiconductor)
- Primary IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) Media Delivery Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tickets for upcoming events at The Showbox, including The Roots, The Dan Band, and George Clinton and Parliament/Funkadelic, are currently available for sale through Ticketmaster -- online at Ticketmaster.
Over a year since James Brown strutted his funky stuff in the 1,700-seater hall George and Parliament/Funkadelic will be bringing their combination of acid rock and primal funk to the venue.
Funk Kin's line up features Nowell Haskins, son of Parliament/Funkadelic co-founder Clarence "Fuzzy" Haskins, Nate Shider and Tim Shider, both brothers of Parliament/Funkadelic's Gary Shider, and Keith Thomas, son of Parliament/Funkadelic's Grady Thomas.
In Ticketing also powers online merchandise sales for artists and festivals including George Clinton and Parliament/Funkadelic, Jamcruise and Sound Tribe Sector 9.
Over the course of the last eleven years Mammoth Records has enjoyed success with such talented artists as: Squirrel Nut Zippers, Seven Mary Three, George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic, Freestylers, Juliana Hatfield, Joe Henry and countless others.
As inspiration for "All You Can Eat," lang got reacquainted with the music of Al Green, Barry White, Parliament/Funkadelic and Aretha Franklin.
The two-day musical line up includes: Saturday: Sunday: Tracy Chapman LeAnn Rimes Third Eye Blind George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic Soulive Darius Rucker The Wild Magnolias Terrance Simien Recycled Percussion Recycled Percussion If you run with an especially hip crowd that's already done the p.