Beltrones named the Parlamento Latinoamericano and the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly (Eurolat) of the European Parliament as host institutions for these deliberations.
What does PARLATINO stand for?
PARLATINO stands for Parlamento Latinoamericano
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- P-Adrenergic Receptor Kinase 1
- MF/HF Narrowband Secure Voice Cryptographic Equipment
- Performance and Acountability Reporting Lead
- Performance Assessment Report Lead
- Periapical Radiolucency
- Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library (New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- Public Affairs and Religious Liberty (Seventh-Day Adventist Church)
- Parlamento Centroamericano
- Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe (International Conference)
- Pioneers Advancing Reproductive Liberties and Education (student organization; Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Politics Active Research Learning Environment (The Open University; Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Portable Affect Recognition Learning Environment
- Pollution and Remediation Legal Liability (insurance)
- Participating Acquisition Resource Manager
- Participating Manager
- Persistent Antiradiation Missile
- Post Attack Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a demonstration of concern for that feature of the overall planning, deputies of the Parlamento Latinoamericano (Parlatino) called, on May 9, for greater participation and consultation for indigenous communities in PPP matters.