In 1980 The American Academy for Park and Recreation Administration was founded as a non-profit service, research, and education organization for the purpose of promoting the importance, significance, and value of parks and recreation areas to the well-being of the general communities in which they are found.
What does PRAD stand for?
PRAD stands for Park and Recreation Administration (university course of study; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRAD
We have 16 other meanings of PRAD in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Random Access Channel
- Physical Random Access Channel
- Provisional Response Acknowledgement (RFC 3262)
- Page-Replacement Algorithm and Control Logic
- Powell River Association for Community Living (Canada; est. 1954)
- Public Relations and Advertising Company
- Pacific Rim Association for Clinical Pharmacogenetics
- Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Public Remote Access Computer Standards Association
- Pharmaceutical Research and Clinical Trials (Alexandria, VA)
- Performance Review and Development (UK)
- Policy Research and Advocacy (ActionAid International)
- Processor Resource Allocation Document
- Proton Radiograph
- Public Relations and Advertising (course)
- La Personne Responsable de l'Accès aux Documents Administratifs (French: Person Responsible for Access to Administrative Document)
- Protecting Against DNN (Deep Neural Network) Model Stealing Attacks (cybersecurity)
- Psychosocial Recovery and Development in East Timor (University of New South Wales; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Procurement Observation and Advocacy Initiative (Nigeria)
- PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) Rapid Application Development Object-Oriented (programming framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, (16)2, 1-14 Peers, Race, and Leisure Choice Previous research has shown that some differences in leisure preferences based on race or ethnicity exist.