In symmetric turbo code system, both systematic and parity bits are allocated with equal power levels.
What does P-BIT stand for?
P-BIT stands for Parity Bit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of P-BIT
We have 1 other meaning of P-BIT in our Acronym Attic
- Park & Ride
- Poliovirus Type 2
- Presence-Absence Test (psychology)
- Path-Alarm Indication Signal
- Potsin T.I. Ahmadiyya Secondary School (Ghana)
- Persymmetric Adaptive Normalized Matched Filter
- Palatal Approach-Anterior Superior Alveolar
- Production-Based Expert System Toolset
- Pattern of Body Fat Distribution
- Power-On Built-In-Test
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- Process Controller
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the 8th bit of a byte is not used to encode a symbol, it may be used as a parity bit for error detection purposes.
Here's one way it can work: With odd parity, the 0s and 1s in the 8 bits plus the parity bit will always have an uneven total in error-free data transmission.