It is claimed to be more versatile than the more complex and costly Parison Wall Distribution System (PWDS), which is limited by fixed movements and can only be used with dies of 80 mm or larger diam.
What does PWDS stand for?
PWDS stands for Parison Wall Distribution System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWDS
We have 3 other meanings of PWDS in our Acronym Attic
- Prince William Drop-In Center (Woodbridge, VA)
- Public Welfare Donations Law (China)
- Passive Wavelength-Division Multiplexing
- Practical Wireless Deployment Methodology
- Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio (film)
- Partial Wave Dispersing Relation
- Paywall Didn't Read
- Preliminary Weapon Development Report
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office (UK)
- People Who Don't Suck
- Persons With Disabilities
- Pig Welfare Disposal Scheme (UK)
- Post Weaning Diarrhoea Syndrome (pig disease)
- Premises Wiring Distribution System
- Protected Wireline Distribution System
- Pharmacist's Workup of Drug Therapy
- Pulsed Wave Doppler Tissue
- People with Disabilities Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
- Prey Weekly Development Update (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antonopoulos and other machine builders say use of a Parison Wall Distribution System (PWDS) is a must for producing multi-layer drums.