A medley of classical tradition, enhanced with DVD bonus features such as performer biographies and video performance from the Paris Opera Ballet Company, The Paris Opera Ballet: Seven Ballets is a superb example of the art and a welcome addition to any ballet lover's collection.
What does POB stand for?
POB stands for Paris Opera Ballet
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POB
We have 52 other meanings of POB in our Acronym Attic
- Police Officer Assistance Trust (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Pre-Owned Asset Tax (UK)
- Psychological Operations Assessment Team
- Prescription Opioid Addiction Treatment Study
- Pacific Overseas Air Technical Service Command (US Navy)
- Protestants and Other Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Pi Orbital Axis Vector Analysis
- Professional Officers' Association Victoria (Australia)
- Paper-Over-Board (type of book binding)
- Parade Of Bands
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Paris Opera Ballet Ivor Guest Princeton Book Company 614 Route 130, Hightstown NJ 08520-0831 1852731095 $39.
The performance, style, and homogeneity of the group of artists forming the corps of such companies as the Kirov Ballet, the Paris Opera Ballet, or The Royal Ballet set these exceptional ballet companies apart from many other very good ones.
Each school selected choreography that showcased its unique history: Bournonville, in the case of Royal Danish Ballet School; Ashton, for The Royal Ballet School; Balanchine, for Dance Theatre of Harlem School; and Jean-Guillaume Bart, for Paris Opera Ballet School.
The Paris Opera Ballet School is extremely disciplined, very tough.
Possibly because of his connection with Petit, Tsiskaridze was the first Russian dancer invited to guest with the Paris Opera Ballet since the end of Nureyev's reign.
To show the incongruity of the new law, Italian dancers cite the policy at the Paris Opera Ballet, which permits full retirement with benefits at 42.