Informing Arab publishers through worskhops on how they can create a repertoire of the best books for visually impaired and special needs children; training parents of special needs children on how to read to them and enabling English authors to visit government schools that teach English and Arab authors to visit private schools that teach Arabic are all extremely effective methods of delivering actual results.
What does PSNC stand for?
PSNC stands for Parents of Special Needs Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSNC
We have 20 other meanings of PSNC in our Acronym Attic
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
- Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Puget Sound Network for Compassionate Communication
- PSN College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Pacific Southern Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- Personnel Staff Noncommissioned Officer
- Public Sector Net Cash Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
After her divorce, she set up her own business - a dating agency called Wavelength for single parents of special needs children.
Derek Tilley, a senior development officer with Snap Cymru, which provides advice and support for parents of special needs children, said the school "may well be guilty of an unlawful exclusion".
Without proper planning, parents of special needs children could make mistakes, such as accepting a gift from a generous relative, which could disqualify their child from government programs, MassMutual said.
They learn how to give, help other special needs children make friends, and give the parents of special needs children a break, Mrs.
The study showed that parents of special needs children can be involved in classroom activities and school functions in many different ways.
Byline: By HYWEL TREWYN PARENTS of special needs children last night described Gwynedd's huge primary schools closure plan as an "insult".
It also lets parents of special needs children meet other parents in the same situation, and learn from each other.