27, informing parents of kids with epilepsy that the Warner Brothers' movie Kangaroo Jack contained two scenes that might be painful to youngsters.
What does POKWE stand for?
POKWE stands for Parents of Kids With Epilepsy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Portable Oxygen Kit (US DoD)
- Production-Ordering Kanban
- Protect Our Kids (CNET software)
- Prutat Och Klart (Swedish: price is negotiated and done)
- Pokémon Ball
- Pokémon Dexter
- Pokémon Index (gaming)
- Pocket Monster
- POK Erythroid Myeloid Ontogenic Factor
- Pokemon Navigator